Hematologic Malignancies (Zoom)
Registration requested for this free program. Register at:
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88986913608
- Meeting ID: 889 8691 3608
- Password: 563738
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Dr. Kazemi will conduct a comprehensive review of the diagnosis, treatment and management of lymphoma, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Topics include:
Lymphoma and Leukemia:
- A new era of targeted treatments for lymphoma
- Using the immune system to fight blood cancers
- What is multiple myeloma?
- How is multiple myeloma treated?
- New advances in treatment of multiple myeloma
Please note, the doctor presenting will not be able to offer personal medical advice to attendees during this program.
Dr. M. Hossein Kazemi received his medical degree from the Tehran University of Medical Sciences. He completed his residency at the Hofstra School of Medicine/Northwell Health System and completed his fellowship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Kazemi is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and American Society of Hematology.