Devanshi Modi, owner and Physical Therapist at Spineck Physical Therapy, covers:
- Common symptoms and causes of neck pain
- Conditions such as:
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Text Neck
- Muscle Spasms
- Physical Therapy options: Stretch, Strengthen, and Straighten up
- Strategies and techniques to treat your own pain
- Know if you are sleeping correctly and find out about the right neck pillow
- Ergonomics for Work from Home and a checklist while using laptops.
Learn and perform common stretches and exercises for neck and upper back pain.
Devanshi Modi is owner and Physical Therapist at Spineck Physical Therapy in East Brunswick. She is a Certified McKenzie Therapist and specializes in treating neck and back pain. She believes in detailed assessment to get to the root cause of pain instead of just treating the pain. She has more than 12 years of clinical experience in physical therapy.
Brought to You By: