ONLINE: Lunch and Learn with the Docs: Breast Cancer
This will be a multidisciplinary talk where Drs. Hopkins, Fontanilla and Ronnen will discuss an overview of breast cancer focusing on how management has changed during the COVID pandemic.
Issues to be addressed include:
- Breast cancer overview
- Adjustment to standard guidelines for screening mammograms during COVID
- Adjustment to follow up mammograms scheduling during COVID
- Recommendations for chemo versus anti hormonal therapy during COVID
- Recommendations for timing of radiation during COVID
- Where cancer patients can find mental health support during this time
Please note, the doctors presenting will not be able to offer personal medical advice to attendees during this program.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://zoom.us/j/93166355378
- Meeting ID: 931-6635-5378
- Password: 859583
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93166355378
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.