In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Drs. Pepek & Salwitz, along with Drs. Broder and Kennedy, conduct a comprehensive review of the diagnosis, treatment and management of Pancreatic Cancer.
- The challenge of early diagnosis and screening – Who is at risk?
- Advances in diagnosis, staging and testing
- Controlling the symptoms
- Steps in therapy and the importance of teamwork:
- The role of the gastroenterologist
- The role of the surgeon
- The role of the radiation oncologist
- The role of the oncologist
- Breakthroughs and Research
- How we get to a cure
- Dr. Arkady Broder, Gastroenterologist, Chief, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- Dr. Timothy Kennedy, Surgical Oncologist, Associate Professor, Division of Surgical Oncology, Rutgers Cancer Institute of NJ
- Dr. Joseph Pepek, Radiation Oncologist, Princeton Radiation Oncology
- Dr. James Salwitz, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey
Brought to You By: