In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Drs. Baumann, Desai, and Vaidya discuss the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the diagnosis, treatment, and management of skin cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Importance of sunscreen use
- Overview of skin cancer
- Overview of dermatologic / surgical treatments for skin cancer
- Radiation Therapy as an alternative to surgery for skin cancer
- Systemic treatments for skin cancer
- Changes in oncology care during the COVID pandemic.
- Dr. John Baumann, Radiation Oncologist, Princeton Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Sameer Desai, Medical Oncologist, Regional Cancer Care Associates Central Jersey
- Dr. Darshan Vaidya, Dermatologist, Aura Dermatology
- Princeton Radiation Oncology
- Regional Cancer Care Associates Central Jersey Division
- Aura Dermatology
- East Brunswick Public Library's Just for the Health of It! initiative to promote community health and wellness