In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Drs. Flannery and discuss the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the diagnosis, treatment, and management of lung cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Diagnosing early and advanced stages of lung cancer
- Determining the goals of care - Selecting stage-specific treatments
- Discussing novel strategies to maximize safety and achieve the best outcomes
- Addressing how the coronavirus pandemic influences diagnosis, choice of therapy, and outcomes of care
- Choosing between surgery and radiation - The role of stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) when treating early stage lung cancer
- How SBRT is delivered and its efficacy.
- Dr. Todd Flannery, Radiation Oncologist, Princeton Radation Oncology
- Dr. Michael Nissenblatt, Medical Oncologist, Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey
- Princeton Radiation Oncology
- Regional Cancer Care Associates Central Jersey Division
- East Brunswick Public Library's Just for the Health of It! initiative to promote community health and wellness