ONLINE: Lunch 'n Learn with the Doctors: Prostate Cancer
In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Dr. Edward Soffen, Radiation Oncologist, Princeton Radiation Oncology and Dr. Phillip Reid, Medical Oncologist, Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey will discuss the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the diagnosis, treatment and management of prostate cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics include:
- Evaluation of suspected prostate cancer
- Postponing biopsy and staging workup
- Treatment options for newly-diagnosed prostate cancer
- Addressing which patients need immediate treatment
- Recommendations during COVID for hormonal therapy as a way of delaying definitive treatment
- Recommendations for timing of radiation treatment during COVID
- Addressing disease recurrence and when and how to treat it
Please note, the doctors presenting will not be able to offer personal medical advice to attendees during this program.
Have a question for the doctors? Submit your questions here: https://tinyurl.com/doctorslnl2
Registration for this program is limited.