Relief of "Suffering" for Patients and Families Experiencing Cancer (Zoom)
Registration requested for this free program. Register at:
If you or a loved one is affected by cancer in any way, we welcome and encourage your attendance.
- Getting a cancer diagnosis- Joining a "club" not one would choose to join.
- Different types of suffering associated with cancer.
- Management of cancer pain, symptoms, fear and emotional distress.
- Palliative medicine and supportive care's role in improving the experience of living with cancer.
- The patient's rights and responsibilities to ensure receipt of individualized cancer care
Presented by Tina Basenese, Director of Palliative Medicine & Supportive Care at Astera Cancer Care