Staying Connected while Social Distancing @ Hackensack Meridian Health (online)
Social distancing is an important way to slow down the spread of COVID-19. But for many, keeping distance from other people can feel isolating and lonely. Hackensack Meridian Health psychologist Stacy Doumas, M.D. will lead a conversation to understand the importance of staying connected to maintain physical, emotional and mental wellness.
The discussion will explore:
- What is the impact of isolation on kids, adults and seniors?
- Can there be physical consequences on your health and sleep?
- How do you balance family dynamics while isolating at home 24/7?
- What can you do to stay connected and help those who may be alone?
- When might someone need help for feelings of anxiety or depression?
Register online or by calling 1-800-560-9990.
Participants are encouraged to submit questions for the discussion.